The Wrap Recycling Action Program (WRAP) is a new public awareness campaign designed to empower motivated stakeholders to contribute to a common goal: to make plastic film packaging a commonly recycled material with a strong and ever-growing recycling rate.
Learn more at www.plasticfilmrecycling.org.
Please recycle only clean, dry plastic bags and film. Remove receipts or any other items from bags.* Examples include:
- Retail, Newspaper, Dry Cleaning, Bread, Produce, and also other Plastic Bags labeled #2 and #4
- Zip Close Food Storage bags (clean and dry)
- Furniture and Electronic wrap
- Plastic cereal box liners (if it tears like paper do not include)
- Plastic shipping envelopes, including Tyvek ®, bubble wrap and air pillows (Remove labels and/or deflate)
- Product Wrap (used on paper towels, diapers, bathroom tissue, water bottles)
- Any film packaging or bag that has the How2Recycle Label shown at right